Johnstones Water Based Aqua Satin White
Johnstones Water Based Satin
Johnstones Water Based Satin, or Aqua Satin, has all the application characteristics and appearance of traditional oil-based satin with the advantage of being quick drying and low odour with a water clean-up. It has a water/oil hybrid base- which gives it its quick drying qualities and significantly reduces yellowing.
Aqua Satin is designed to work in conjunction with the Aqua Undercoat, which helps to achieve smooth application and finish.
It gives a mid-heen finish, ideal for interior and exterior wood and metal.
- A great high gloss finish
- An improved open edge time
- Recoatable in 4-6 hours
- Reduced yellowing
- Low odour and better for the environment
- Applies like a solvent based satin
- Use in conjunction with Johnstones Aqua Water Based Undercoat
- Clean brushes with water
|Coverage per litre||
10 – 12m²